[QGIS-Developer] Editable CSV files

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Tue Jul 18 23:36:15 PDT 2017

Hi Stefan,

although I do not know very much about this topic I wonder how this is
solved with other file-based data sets, e.g. shape. Furthermore I would
not limit csv to Excel. I normally use an editor for csv (and sometimes
LibreOffice). The editor does not lock the file but offers to refresh it
if it has been changed on disk. LO does lock the file, so no concurrent
editing is possible.

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 15770 (20170719) __________

http://www.eset.com