[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-developer] Are there plans to create a unique "Add layer" tool?

Ismail Sunni imajimatika at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 00:50:11 PDT 2017

Hi Allesandro,

I just tried the new add layer button. It looks great! One thing that I
found, when I click the add layer button in the browser panel, there is
nothing happening.

I made a gif to show it : http://imgur.com/EPGFuEz

I build QGIS master on MacOS, for 27850fb00e

Best regards.

Ismail Sunni
ismailsunni.wordpress.com