[QGIS-Developer] Exploring the new node tool: questions and bugs(?)

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Jun 8 23:31:22 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Il 08/06/2017 22:20, Richard Duivenvoorde ha scritto:

> - when I click a node, it does not change color (only shown bigger red
> with me), while if I 'drag' two nodes they become blue, but upon a click
> on one of those nodes I lose the clear color notice which nodes/segment
> I'm actually dragging. Would it not be more clear to keep showing which
> node you are changing?

BTW, wouldn't this be the right time to change the colour scheme? To me
the old one (red for normal, blue for selected, green for errors, pink
for snapped) is non standard and counter-intuitive.
The normal semaphore schema (green for normal, yellow for selected, red
for errors, plus probably orange for snapped) seems better.
All the best, and thanks.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu