[QGIS-Developer] Exploring the new node tool: questions and bugs(?)

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 01:56:02 PDT 2017

> BTW, wouldn't this be the right time to change the colour scheme? To me
> the old one (red for normal, blue for selected, green for errors, pink
> for snapped) is non standard and counter-intuitive.
> The normal semaphore schema (green for normal, yellow for selected, red
> for errors, plus probably orange for snapped) seems better.

Hi,
green for normal and red for errors  seem good to me.
Yellow for selected won't play nicely with underlying selected yellow
features. ArcGIS is set to blue, I would stick to blue.
pink for snapped works for me, and orange is probably too close to red for
 colorblind people, but this might not be a problem if we use different
symbol types.

Régis