[QGIS-Developer] Processing algorithms provider and docs

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 01:04:07 PDT 2017

Hi Matteo,

As far as I know there is no automatic process to generate/fill a section
in the online documentation for each algorithm added to Processing. Someone
has to be aware of this new algorithm and write its description. And I'm
not sure it has often be the case untill the webhook (which currently
prevents of this new algorithm, so no longer need for manual check). So I'd
say that it's normal to have missing algorithms in the documentation.

Harrissou