[QGIS-Developer] Processing algorithms provider and docs

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 02:22:33 PDT 2017

Hi Harrissou and Yves,

ok so no webhooks or some automatic tasks that is "aware" of new
algorithms of Processing to put them in the docs.

Yves, as soon as Nyall is finished with the Processing armageddon I will
make some checks, open tickets and add the missing algorithms.

BTW isn't it possible to have some automatic webhook for new Processing
algorithms? I don't now how but maybe it wouldn't be so difficult to
achieve. I can help on this.. some ideas?

Thanks guys!

Cheers

Matteo