[QGIS-Developer] Backporting support for relative SVG paths in project files

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 02:43:21 PDT 2017

When i say "backporting" i should have said "implementing" :-) I
understand that it might be impossible to use that PR as it is or just
cherry pick a few commits. I am just asking the community about their
opinion on adding that feature in 2.18 as well (the ability to use
relative paths for SVG files in projects). This has some interest for
us at Boundless, and we might work on it, but i would like to get some
feedback before doing anything

Thanks everyone for your comments!