[QGIS-Developer] Processing 3.0: Possible change to the Convex Hull algorithm

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 15:12:22 PDT 2017

I understand and agree on having "atomic" algorithms but I'm not sure if we
can always consider single features as the unique operating level. I know
this would bring benefits to the code engineering but we have to keep in
mind the end users expectations.

I agree with Mathias, probably we should have atomic/feature level core
algorithms and "processing algorithms" using them for higher level
structures (datasets) in case they fit the task better.

my 2 cents.
giovanni