[QGIS-Developer] Processing 3.0: Possible change to the Convex Hull algorithm

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Jun 27 15:25:51 PDT 2017

Thanks Giovanni and sorry for keeping my last message so short that it
was hard to follow.

Yes, indeed, the proposal was that the user experience should be the
same as now. A dedicated entry (algorithm) in the toolbox with an option
for "group by attribute".

That this "algorithm" internally is a model that calls two core
algorithms should be totally transparent to the user.

Matthias