[QGIS-Developer] Processing 3.0: Possible change to the Convex Hull algorithm

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 00:04:42 PDT 2017

If you read above, the idea is to set fields *other then the ones selected
for grouping* null. So it wouldn't pick the first one, which is meaningless.

Having aggregate functions to be applied to single non-grouping fields
could be a great plus, keeping the option to leave the field set to null.

What kind of aggregate functions do we have for categorical/textual values?

giovanni