[Qgis-developer] QGIS Resource Sharing - GSOC 2017 (?)

Akbar Gumbira akbargumbira at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 09:51:41 PST 2017

Hi Alex,

> I'm not aware about any discussion on this topic. Probably you can start
> one, if
> this item is interesting for you and you want to work on it during GSoC.

Are there core developers that I can poke around (and willing to be poked
:)) that already envision this topic?

 Hi Borys,

> Although I believe you'll choose the automatic digitizing tool, as it's
> incomparable more interesting,

I am not entirely sure yet. I am a pragmatic and would rather do something
that we know for sure will work.

> I hope you'll find some time later this Spring
> to sit down together and make a small brainstorming how to join them in the
> future. The plugin manager is waiting for my holiday to get some
> refactoring
> :)

Not sure about spring (I told my supervisor that I want to graduate one
semester faster. Gotta work hard this spring :)), but we can hack together
for sure in summer with some beach scenery in GdaƄsk? :)

Cheers