[Qgis-developer] Advanced Digitizing panel: manual

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Mar 5 02:16:45 PST 2017

Hi all,

Il 05/03/2017 10:30, DelazJ ha scritto:

> As we all know and, to paraphrase Nyall, opening a ticket is not enough
> to fix an issue.

Of course. Not opening it however is a good way of forgetting about it.
So IMHO better having an open ticket without a fix than an undocumented
issue.

> So, if someone who knows better this feature aims to improve its
> documentation, as always, his help is welcome.

I'll do something about this. Who is the maintainer of this piece of
code I can ask for clarification in case of doubt?

Thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu