[Qgis-developer] Advanced Digitizing panel: manual

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Sun Mar 5 06:18:06 PST 2017

Le dimanche 5 mars 2017, 11:16:45 CET Paolo Cavallini a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Il 05/03/2017 10:30, DelazJ ha scritto:
> > As we all know and, to paraphrase Nyall, opening a ticket is not enough
> > to fix an issue.
>
> Of course. Not opening it however is a good way of forgetting about it.
> So IMHO better having an open ticket without a fix than an undocumented
> issue.
+10 I don't understand this: " opening a ticket is not enough to fix an issue".
It looks obvious to me but we need to not forget it. As I will work on
documentation in the dev meeting, Paolo, you can assign it to me as I know how
it works.

> > So, if someone who knows better this feature aims to improve its
> > documentation, as always, his help is welcome.
>
> I'll do something about this. Who is the maintainer of this piece of
> code I can ask for clarification in case of doubt?

Denis developped this feature, it was a migration from his plugin.

Y.