[Qgis-developer] Changing behaviour of "show selected features" mode for attribute table

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Mar 6 23:22:15 PST 2017

Hi Paolo,

I am a -1 on having "show only selected features" on by default. I think
that huge/gigantic tables with performance issues are more an exception
than the rule. Of course in such cases the "show selected only" makes
sense and the project should probably retain this state. But in the
majority of other cases the tables are small enough that this is not an
issue and it would be annoying that one has to select features first for
seeing all the features.

I also don't think we need any warnings. The top window bars clearly
shows the status of total / filtered / selected features. No need for
extra warnings.

Andreas