[Qgis-developer] Changing behaviour of "show selected features" mode for attribute table

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 23:23:10 PST 2017

I'm a bit confused here.

At the moment, there is a global option for attribute table widget "show
only selected".
If you choose this option and have a selection, you won't have any mean to
show all the layer unless you deselect and reopen the attribute table
(hence showing all). In other words, switching between show all and show
selected only has no effect and shows only selected features.

Does your work will fix this i.e. really show all features?

In such case, I'm fine with Paolo's proposal (and yours!)
Otherwise I'm -1: opening the table will show nothing (i.e. no selection)
and you won't be able to show the features.

Please enlighten me!

Cheers,
Denis