[Qgis-developer] New branch for 3.x documentation (master_3x)

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 03:49:51 PST 2017

Hi all,

Following Mathias Kuhn suggestions we change strategy a bit:

1) "release_2.18" branch is now the default working branch;
2) all commits landing on "release_2.18" branch will be "immediately"
cherry-picked to "master";
2) 3.x features will documented directly on "master" branch.

If everything goes according to plan, by the time we release 2.18
documentation, the "master" branch will be fully updated and ready to
became the default branch again.

Thank you all for your help and input.

Alexandre Neto

Alexandre Neto <senhor.neto at gmail.com> escreveu no dia quarta, 8/03/2017 às