[Qgis-developer] New Processing option menu troubles

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 11:15:41 PST 2017

Hi all,

I just compiled QGIS and I found that the Processing options are in the
Settings -> Options menu

That's great, it avoid confusions for the users.

Anyway I'm experiencing some trouble when using the filtering boxes to
search the options (another super cool feature!):

* using the general filter box, it does not filter the Processing options
* very oftern the Processing options filter freezes QGIS when trying to
filter some strings and I have to kill QGIS (it happens not always, but
very often)

Wouldn't be more coherent to have just one filter (the general one) that
looks also the Processing options and get rid of the Processing one?

Just my 2cents

Cheers

Matteo