[Qgis-developer] Wiki page/area for 'Building QGIS from scratch'

André William wss.andre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 09:17:27 PDT 2017

Hi all, my name is André, this is my first email on this list.

I've also struggled with building QGIS before, and besides the problems
mentioned by Mark, the default installed libraries are often incompatible
with QGIS or some of its dependencies.
I'd be willing to help with documenting my steps or possibly contributing
code to the scripts as I attempt to build on a clean OS.

André