[Qgis-developer] Wiki page/area for 'Building QGIS from scratch'

André William wss.andre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 10:08:32 PDT 2017

Thanks for the input, Matthias.

It's been some time since I built it from scratch, so I wouldn't be able to
provide specifics. But it was on Ubuntu 16, and Mark's comments about Qt5,
QScintylla and libpng did ring a bell for me, since the email.
I'll try again on the next couple of days and if there's interest I can
report on how it went.

André