[Qgis-developer] QGIS crashes when zzoming in

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 15:36:26 PDT 2017

On 25 March 2017 at 19:00, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:

> Il 23/03/2017 16:39, Matthias Kuhn ha scritto:
> > Hi Paolo,
> >
> > a backtrace would still help a LOT more. Can you provide one?
>
> Done:
> http://hub.qgis.org/issues/16377
> I cannot distribute the original data in public, but can make it
> available for testing.
> The crash is very consistent.

I've seen similar crashes lately too. I thought it was limited to the
categoried renderer (hence https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/4300),
but seems not from your backtrace.

Problem is that I can't reliably reproduce this. Sometimes things are
fine, sometimes crashes happen frequently. If you have a project you
can reliably reproduce this with can you send it through?

Nyall