[Qgis-developer] QGIS crashes when zzoming in

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at di.uminho.pt
Sat Mar 25 16:36:19 PDT 2017

Hi Jonathan,

The problem you mentioned related to "style by category" in a specific
project [1] maybe related with this thread.

As far as I know, you didn't submit the bug report yet. Maybe the
problem was fixed with Nyall's PR [2], but it might help if you submit
the bug report along with your project file. If you can't share your
data publicly, add the bug report and then make the data available just
for the developers for testing upon request.

Regards,

Jorge

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/2017-March/039520.html
[2] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/4300

Às 22:36 de 25-03-2017, Nyall Dawson escreveu:
> On 25 March 2017 at 19:00, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
>>
>> Il 23/03/2017 16:39, Matthias Kuhn ha scritto:
>>> Hi Paolo,
>>>
>>> a backtrace would still help a LOT more. Can you provide one?
>>
>> Done:
>> http://hub.qgis.org/issues/16377
>> I cannot distribute the original data in public, but can make it
>> available for testing.
>> The crash is very consistent.
>
> I've seen similar crashes lately too. I thought it was limited to the
> categoried renderer (hence https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/4300),
> but seems not from your backtrace.
>
> Problem is that I can't reliably reproduce this. Sometimes things are
> fine, sometimes crashes happen frequently. If you have a project you
> can reliably reproduce this with can you send it through?
>
> Nyall

J. Gustavo
--
Jorge Gustavo Rocha