[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-psc] bug tracker cleanup

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Mar 27 12:53:42 PDT 2017

On 27-03-17 12:02, Giovanni Manghi wrote:

> The developer meeting is in 1 month time. I would like to discuss
> *now* a few cleanups so we don't have to do it in Essen and there I
> can use my time to put them in action.
>
> I assume that we are sticking with Redmine, correct? Here a list of
> suggestions open for disccusion:
>
> * the platform version is very old (2010), can we try upgrade it? If
> someome provides me with a copy of the db I would give it a go on a
> testbench
> * remove all the projects others than "QGIS Application" from
> http://hub.qgis.org/projects
> * close all tickets that were last updated/commented more than... 2/3/4 years?

Hi G,

thanks for this update and your work in this!

in Bonn, I assisted Juergen when we tried to handle a backup of the old
db to read into a new Hetzner server (we actually already have one since
then...). Point at that moment was that we were waiting for people to
cleanup the wiki and plugin pages....

I think (Juergen?) that we actually were confident enough that with some
hours of work (and Juergens Perl-magic) we were able to move the old db
to a new RedMine instance.

I cannot do this alone, but if Juergen is in Essen and free for half a
day I think we should bite the bullet.

Regards,

Richard