[Qgis-developer] QGIS Resource Sharing - GSOC 2017 (?)

Akbar Gumbira akbargumbira at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 11:03:47 PDT 2017

Hi All,

I apologize that I would not participate on this year's GSoC. I simply
don't have time to do a bit of research to make a good proposal on the
ideas above. And GSoC takes quite a lot of time even before the summer to
discuss and mock the proposal later to the community before coding period,
which I can't commit to, not until summer holiday. I hope QGIS will get
many interesting proposals from other students.

Cheers