[QGIS-Developer] release file after processing.runalg (alternative workaround)

enrico chiaradia enrico.chiaradia at yahoo.it
Sat May 6 05:20:13 PDT 2017

Finally, I realized that it is a bug already submitted to the bugtracker
https://issues.qgis.org/issues/12502.
In my experience, it is strongly correlated to some function in the
processing plugin under both win7 and win10 and qgis 2.14 and 2.18 (not
under linux).
At the moment, I cannot say exactly where the problem is but I found
that calling the runGdal function directly is a simple workaround.
Here a simple script as example, waiting for a final resolution of the
issue:

from processing.algs.gdal.GdalUtils import GdalUtils
import os

class MYProgress():
     # Not necessary if you have the processing progress available in
your script
     def setInfo(self,line):
         print line

     def setCommand(self,line):
         print line

     def setConsoleInfo(self,line):
         print line

tempOutput = 'D:/test_alg/map_to_clip.tif'
maskFN = 'D:/test_alg/mask.shp'
output = 'D:/test_alg/clipped_map.tif'

cmds = ["gdalwarp",
             "-dstnodata",