[QGIS-Developer] Copyright headers in source code?

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Sun May 7 03:15:11 PDT 2017

Hey all,

Maybe this has been raised before, but do we really need all the copyright
header stuff in the source files?  If they needed to make a source release
they could be added using a script.

I find it just fluff that clutters the files when I can't really see much
need.  We already have the licence file for the whole project and git
blame/log can tell you the history of the file.

I'm ok to leave them but also would be happy to see them go just to remove
fluff we don't need.

Regards,
Nathan