[QGIS-Developer] Expression Functions: Where are they used in QGIS Desktop? Which ones won't work "outside"?

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Sun May 7 08:38:13 PDT 2017

Hi,
I may have overlooked your list but note that anytime you find a
data-defined override button, there's an expression dialog behind (using
the Edit option), and this button is spread over layer properties dialog
(style, diagram, label...) and composer items' options (almost all).
Processing algorithms also have the expression engine.

Some update of the official docs (though we didn't go through each dialog)
https://docs.qgis.org/2.18/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/expression.html

Harrissou