[QGIS-Developer] Expression Functions: Where are they used in QGIS Desktop? Which ones won't work "outside"?

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Sun May 7 23:10:23 PDT 2017

Re: qgis2web. Nathan enabled expressions with his fantastic qgs2js:
https://github.com/NathanW2/qgs2js. There are two ways in which its
implementation is incomplete, and I've worked to develop it when I can:

- only a small subset of functions have yet been coded,  and I'd be really
grateful for help writing more: see
https://github.com/tomchadwin/qgis2web/blob/master/js/qgis2web_expressions.js

- this code is only called in a couple of locations (from memory, labels and
rules), so your list could be a huge help

Thanks once again to Nathan for the huge contribution

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon