[QGIS-Developer] Expression Functions: Where are they used in QGIS Desktop? Which ones won't work "outside"?

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sun May 7 23:41:55 PDT 2017

Tom

I wasn't aware of the qgis2js project. I have borrowed the expressions
code from qgis2web for our WebApp Builder, and was going to prepare a
PR to cotribute back some changes, since i have implemented quite a
few of the missing functions. See, for instance:

https://github.com/boundlessgeo/qgis-webappbuilder-plugin/commit/7fe6f8f894a070a12735f0f8d7ee0376d495d443

https://github.com/boundlessgeo/qgis-webappbuilder-plugin/commit/6828731a95ccd342c0189e42af0f30f15918b1a8

Should I do that against Nathan's repo? Looks like it has less
functions implemented than qgis2web, and you are not actually using it
as a library, but instead you added that code in your repo and are
improving it there. Maybe the qgis2js library should provide some way
of using it as a dependency, so it can be installed in the plugin
folder using pip, for instance, and then we can just work on the main
repo and all improvements will be ready easily for all projects using
it.

I will be happy to work on that, so let me know how i can help

Thanks!