[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-developer] Processing toolbox SAGA not working

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed May 10 01:13:46 PDT 2017

Hi Giovanni,

I'm sneaking into this thread...
On a linux machine and QGIS master, Processing reads only 1 algorithm of
SAGA. Current version of SAGA installed is 2.3.1

On sourceforge [0] I now see that SAGA version 4 (?!?) is already
available. As I remember Processing will support the LTR version of
SAGA... I'm confused on which version is (or will be) the LTR..

If the version supported by Processing is different from the one
provided by the repositories (in my case 2.3.1) do I need to compile the
correct version by myself or in future the LTR version will be included
in the repo and packages?

Thanks for any clue!

Cheers

Matteo