[QGIS-Developer] PyQGIS: how to retrieve symbolLayers in renderPass order

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Fri May 12 04:41:59 PDT 2017

Hello all

I need to get a list of symbolLayers, but in renderPass order. In other
words, in default order if symbol levels are not enabled, or in symbol level
order if they are.

Can I do that via the API, or do I just have to retrieve the renderPass
value for every symbolLayer and then sort the symbolLayers in a new step in
my script?

Thanks

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon