[QGIS-Developer] Converting plugins to QGIS 3

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Fri May 12 08:21:18 PDT 2017

With the OSGeo4W installer I see that 2to3 is located at

C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\Python36\Tools\scripts\2to3.py

It made some changes but does not seem to migrate PyQt4 to PyQt5. What am I
doing wrong? I just tried running this on one of my files in this manner
from the OSGeo4W Shell.

python C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\Python36\Tools\scripts\2to3.py -w copyLatLonTool.py

Thanks!!!