[QGIS-Developer] OTB 6 and Processing

Julien Michel julien.michel at cnes.fr
Mon May 15 01:24:00 PDT 2017

Le 15/05/2017 à 10:21, Paolo Cavallini a écrit :
> Il 15/05/2017 10:13, Rashad Kanavath ha scritto:
>
> * create an independent provider (sub-plugin of Processing) for OTB
> * publish it on the official repo.
> Rashad, would you be willing to take ownership of that plugin?
I think OTB team as a whole would be glad to take ownership of that
plugin. Then we could add updates of the plugin tour release process and
ensure that it is always fresh and working. If this is ok four you, let
us know how to proceed.

Also, we have OTB users days 6-8 june @Toulouse, France, I think I
rembember that Victor lives not so far from Toulouse, so he is (as well
as anyone else who whants to join) most welcome to discuss this matter
with dev team and users.

Regards,

Julien

--