[QGIS-Developer] OTB 6 and Processing

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Mon May 15 04:19:32 PDT 2017

Hi,

I suggest not to rush with releasing and publishing any of the plugins.
Please don't forget that QGIS 2.14, 2.16 and 2.18 still have all providers
built in. For master I personally don't see any benefits in releasing
Processing providers right now. These plugins will be broken most of the
time as Processing suffers from major refactoring, QGIS API also is not
stablized yet.

As Victor said, if someone wants to take ownership on R provider, I wlll be
happy to move it. Otherwise I will try to do my best to keep it working.

Just my 2c.

> Il 15/05/2017 10:53, Victor Olaya ha scritto:
>> Hi
>>
>> The repo with the plugin already extracted and prepared is in here
>>
>> https://github.com/volaya/qgis-otb-plugin
>
> Great, thanks Victor for the prompt reply.
> As said, ready to help with publication and testing.
> All the best.
>
> --
> Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
> https://www.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&geo=IT&q=qgis,arcgis