[QGIS-Developer] Split QGIS Server into it's own repo?

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Mon May 22 06:34:06 PDT 2017

I agree with most other responses. I would like to see QGIS server
remain in the main repo. One of the reasons of the 3Liz refactoring is
to remove redundant code from Server and rely more on the core parts of
the QGIS API, to be better compatible.

Andreas

On 2017-05-22 15:26, Giovanni Manghi wrote:

> At the moment I think it would be best for QGIS Server to live in it's own
> repo mainly because it means the development process and cycle can be
> different to desktop if that is needed.
>
> That's exactly what I would *not* like to see.

completely agree with Alessandro.

cheers!

-- G --