[QGIS-Developer] Adding raster layer from memory in plugin

Vanden Boer Dirk dirk.vandenboer at vito.be
Mon May 22 23:39:51 PDT 2017

Hi,

I'm developing a plugin that generates a new raster based on already loaded rasters.

What is the recommended way to get this raster loaded into QGis? I have the raster data in a QqsRasterBlock but it is not clear how I can get this data in a QgsRasterLayer.

I did not create a processing plugin as I want my plugin to be docked, is a processing plugin the only way to achieve this?

Kind regards,
Dirk

Indien u VITO Mol bezoekt, hou aub er dan rekening mee dat de hoofdingang voortaan enkel bereikbaar is vanuit de richting Dessel-Retie, niet vanuit richting Mol, zie vito.be/route.<http://www.vito.be/route>
If you plan to visit VITO at Mol, then please note that the main entrance can only be reached coming from Dessel-Retie and no longer coming from Mol, see vito.be/en/contact/locations.<http://www.vito.be/en/contact/locations>
VITO Disclaimer: http://www.vito.be/e-maildisclaimer