[QGIS-Developer] A Couple of Plugin Ideas

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Fri May 26 06:57:10 PDT 2017

Yes I use Anita's TimeManager. What the time manager does is to visualize
across time. What I am proposing is to be able to define a path on the map
and to animate traveling across it. It will be even cooler once we get 3D.
This can be used to create an animation that can include zooming in and out
of an area and to travel along a predefined path.