[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-user] A Couple of Plugin Ideas

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Fri May 26 07:28:31 PDT 2017

I would prefer that. I am not sure how to proceed and for the next two
weeks I will be working with QGIS, but after that I would like to discuss
this further. In the past I have used C/C++ quite extensively, but have not
for the past 5 years. I think I can pick it back up fairly easily. The
biggest hurdle for me is to know how to get a QGIS environment set up and
to make changes to the core QGIS. Mostly this is because I just have not
had the time to investigate what needs to be done. I would like working
with someone who already knows how to do this.

Thanks!!!