[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-psc] 2.18.9 - big thanks to Jürgen for the quick release!

Syd Visser sydv at sjgeophysics.com
Fri May 26 22:21:17 PDT 2017

yes it s pretty amazing how fast a new release can come out and we
really appreciate this.

but it does bring up one issue.

once you hit the update button in Ubuntu update and downloaded and
installed a new version of  QGIS  and then realized QGIS no longer
really worked no one in our office could figure out how to go back one
release so we could continue working.

could someone let us know how to easily do this in the future.

thanks

Syd

*Syd (Sipke) Visser, P.Geo.*
President, Snr. Geophysicist/Geologist