[QGIS-Developer] Problem with "no Data value" with rasters when using the Layer Styling panel?

Stéphane Henriod stephanebek at gmail.com
Mon May 29 21:52:42 PDT 2017

Hi

I am testing the layer styling panel (shortcut F7) with the latest Nightly
build on the Ubuntu repositories.

By default, the NoData value is -9999. If I add "10" as additional NoData
value, nothing happens.

If I do the same in the layer properties, then the expected behavior
happens: all pixels with value "10" are not rendered.

So it seems that the manually added NoData values in the Layer Styling
Panel are not considered.

Can someone else replicate this problem? Should I open a ticket?

Cheers
Stéphane

--

“When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make
you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people comfortable." --