[QGIS-Developer] 2.18.9 - big thanks to Jürgen for the quick release!

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue May 30 05:02:49 PDT 2017

Hi all,

+1000 to thank Jürgen for his work.

I think QGIS dev community should also find a way not to rely only on one
person to wear this burden (if it is really the case). I have no clue if
anyone else can help Jürgen ( or if it is necessary , or if Jürgen agree
with this, or if it is already the case...), but I think we should be
cautious. One dedicated and skillfull person as Jürgen is always the more
effective way, but sharing burden and how-tos is also a good thing IMHO.

Regards
Michaël