[QGIS-Developer] Authentication seems broken in master

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Thu Nov 2 07:28:01 PDT 2017

Hi Andreas,
I was under the impression that the qgis-auth.db is supposed to reside
at $HOME/.local/share/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default because that is where
QGIS3 recently installed plugins (a while ago indeed it was
$HOME/.qgis3). I just copied my qgis-auth.db from $HOME/.qgis2 to
$HOME/.local/share/QGIS/QGIS3/profiles/default and get "Auth db query
exec() FAILED", too, upon opening options-cAuthentication

Bernhard