[QGIS-Developer] Request for freeze exemption: datum transform handling

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 00:15:09 PST 2017

Hi Nyall,
thanks for raising that. For those who discover that work, it will fix
severe issues we currently have for instance when copy/pasting features
between two layers relying on SRS having different datum. It can severely
alter data precision, and I agree this is a much needed feature for a
professional GIS.

Cheers
Régis