[QGIS-Developer] PROPOSAL: change how we manage the 3.0 release process

Mathieu Pellerin nirvn.asia at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 04:58:17 PST 2017

I still think it's worth considering feature freeze exceptions ( versus a
feature freeze delay ). It'd be a shame for this debate/discussion not to
take place.

As for stability, I've had a rather positive experience with current master
builds in terms of stability. Hope you can dissect the issues that are
haunting you in time :)

Math