[QGIS-Developer] pyqgis: new sqlite layer - no records in attribute table

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 11:49:27 PST 2017

Hi,

>> Don't use the provider directly, but the layer, ie. startEditing, addFeature,
>> commitChanges - or layer.reload() after changing via the provider.

I changed my code to use layer.startEditing + addFeature +
commitChanges(). But unfortunately there is no change in behaviour.
The features are displayed in map cancas, identify working, but
attribute table is empty. The only difference is between QGIS 2.14
(records with NULL values, see [1]) and 2.18 (empty table). Any idea
what could be wrong?

Thanks, Ma

[1] http://geo102.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa/tmp/qgis-no-attrs-2-14.png

--