[QGIS-Developer] Deleting Plugin Versions & Download Stats

Akbar Gumbira akbargumbira at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 13:53:37 PST 2017

Probably no. Plugin has its own counter downloads triggered from every
version download
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Django/blob/master/qgis-app/plugins/views.py#L882
and there is nothing to substract the number of download in that field
whenever the author delete the version (
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Django/blob/master/qgis-app/plugins/views.py#L796
)

Cheers

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 9:24 PM, C Hamilton <adenaculture at gmail.com> wrote:

> If I delete some of my older plugin versions, does that also delete its
> download stats from the overall stats?
>
> I don't see any reason to keep some of the oldest versions of my plugins,
> but I don't particularly want to reduce the overall download stats either.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Calvin

*Akbar Gumbira *
*www.akbargumbira.com <http://www.akbargumbira.com>*