[QGIS-Developer] pyqgis ImportError: DLL load failed: ─ίΊ ▐ΪάΊ ϊΫΊάΪⁿ Ίά ίΊΪΎΏώ≤Ϊί▀ ύ ΆάϋΎ±ώ≤Ή▌Ίύ ΈίώΪ

xristosss20 saxri89 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 09:39:21 PST 2017

I try I create a pyqgis standalone script in windows 10 but I have some
errors

first I have read this post
<https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/172741/getting-qgis-python-modules-to-work-from-pyscripter-in-windows-10>
and I follow comment of Mr.caiohamamura but I have semi success I think,and
I don't why happen this this error .

first :

Your PYTHONHOME should be:

C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\Python27
Your PATH should include (in the beggining):
C:\OSGeo4W64\bin; C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\qgis-ltr-dev\bin
PYTHONPATH should have:

C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\qgis-ltr-dev\python
C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\qgis-ltr-dev\python\plugins
C:\OSGeo4W64\bin\python27.zip
C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\Python27\DLLs
C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\Python27
C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\Python27\lib
C:\OSGeo4W64\apps\Python27\lib\site-packages
and finally the test.

python in cmd prompt:

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t379290/cmd.png>

import qgis
from qgis.core import *

all import without error.

python in Osgeo shell :

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t379290/osgeoshell.png>

but if i try to import :

import qgis
from qgis.core import *

then i take ImportError: DLL load failed: ─ίΊ ▐ΪάΊ ϊΫΊάΪⁿ Ίά ίΊΪΎΏώ≤Ϊί▀ ύ
ΆάϋΎ±ώ≤Ή▌Ίύ ΈίώΪ.

why in Osgeo shell I take this error :

ImportError: DLL load failed: ─ίΊ ▐ΪάΊ ϊΫΊάΪⁿ Ίά ίΊΪΎΏώ≤Ϊί▀ ύ ΆάϋΎ±ώ≤Ή▌Ίύ
ΈίώΪ.
what I have wrong ?what is the difference?

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html