[QGIS-Developer] Raster reprojection during save

Tisham Dhar tisham.dhar at aerometrex.com.au
Sun Nov 12 16:07:05 PST 2017

Hi All,

As per discussions with Nyall I have made some small changes to qgis app and QGIS raster save dialog to wire in bilinear/cubic resamplers. My changes are here: https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/5611. The changes don't seem to have the desired effect i.e. remove jaggies in raster output, however I believe it is a step in the right direction and could use some review. The ultimate fix would be reprojector baking in resamplers.

Regards,

Tisham Dhar
Research Engineer
Aerometrex PTY LTD