[QGIS-Developer] OTF layer reprojection not working in latest master ?

Patrick Dunford enzedrailmaps at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 23:18:18 PST 2017

I have a project that (I just discovered) has some layers in EPSG 4326,

the project is EPSG 3857

When I changed the project from EPSG 4326 to EPSG 3857 these layers were
being reprojected on the fly, all the others were resaved into EPSG 3857

Everything has been working fine on 2.14, 2.16, 2.18 and all the masters
up till now, when I just installed the latest master f1c3692. these
layers are not visible in the canvas. I assume this must be an issue
with OTF reprojection. All the other layers that don't rely on OTF are
displayed.