[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Server request extra parameters as variables for expressions

Arnaud Morvan arnaud.morvan at camptocamp.com
Thu Nov 23 05:11:16 PST 2017

Hello,

I would like GetMap and GetFeature request extra parameters to be
accessible as variables in server.

So we could define, in QGIS project, a variable "floor", used to filter
layers.

On desktop side, we could have a desktop plugin named FloorSlider to
change the "floor" value.

And on the server side, the floor value could be passed as extra parameter.

So it would be easy to handle multi-floor layers in a project file.

Arnaud Morvan
Ingénieur logiciel
Tél: +33 (0)4 58 48 20 32

Camptocamp France SAS