[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Server request extra parameters as variables for expressions

René-Luc Dhont rldhont at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 02:02:19 PST 2017

@Arnaud:

There is no WMS dimensions in QGIS server roadmap

@Richard:

Which one of the three GeoServer implementation is the more 'common' way ?

To my point of view, having the capability to update QGIS Variables
through HTTP parameters will be a great enhancement.

About the WMS dimensions, QGIS will need some enhancement about Raster
data to apply filtering, changes band in style and/or use expression for
styles.

Regards,

René-Luc